19:10 10 April 2017
Smart home technology, which used to be just a figment of our imagination, is now a present-day reality. The rise of the mobile app has opened many possibilities allowing you to manage your home’s energy and security in just a few taps on your smartphone.
Below are the hottest apps that can change the way you do life:
· Loxone – This user-friendly app is a powerful smart home platform that bundles all your smart home technology in one place. It helps you get the most out of your smart home technology and keeps your information neat and tidy.
· Muzzley – A relatively new player in this arena, it stands out from the pack due to its algorithm that predicts your behavior patterns.
· Stringify – This is a platform that allows you to connect all your popular apps and smart devices to set your home on all-day cruise control.
· SmartThings – Just like Stringify, SmartThings allows you to connect all your devices, regardless of their number, to one convenient hub. You simply give an instruction and the app communicates those action with the hub, which then instructs specific devices what to do.
· Thington – This app helps you connect all your devices in seconds and helps you manage them easily. It also offers suggestions for improvements.